Monday, October 29, 2012

Getting ready for Halloween!

We are getting ready for Halloween!
It is the day after tomorrow.
It is very wet and cold outside.
The leaves are falling.

Robinette and I are making a craft.
Maman bought it from the dollar store.

Zoe is filling the container for the trick or treaters.

Look what we are making!
She is nearly finished.

Robinette wants to know what in the world I have done to the little witch!
(I am pressing her down so her glue will dry!)

Maman has made Robinette a new apron for the BSC October challenge.
It is from 1912 and it is # 33.

Here is a side view of the apron.
I need a new apron too.
Maman is working on another idea.
Love from Yvette Marie. xoxoxo

5 comments:

betty said...

Happy Halloween to Maman Loretta, Robinette, Zoe, and Yvette Marie.
betty
doll-college.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Adorable photos Loretta, really enjoyed them!!! Connie

Nancy said...

So, so cute. The kitchen is great. My girls are now demanding a stove and would like to ask Yvette Marie where she got hers? As Maman, I am very interested in the lovely pale blue cabinet off to the right. Great kitchen. I went to an estate sale Saturday and for $5.00 got a doll's china cabinet, filled with dishes and cooper pots. It was offered at a yard sale there last summer for $35.00 and I did not bite. So, on the last day of the estate sale I got it for $5.00. Now we need a kitchen!

Loretta said...

Many thank yous to Tante Betty, Tante Connie and Tante Nancy! Maman bought our stove on eBay about 2 years ago. The pale green cabinet is a jewelry cabinet and Maman bought it at a thrift store for only $4.99! Keep looking for good bargains everywhere, Tante Nancy! Your doll cabinet sounds wonderful!!! Love from Yvette Marie

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I just discovered your blog thanks to Betty. Your sewed a nice dress for her doll. I also collect dolls and I have a blog dedicated to the Barbies. I invite you to visit t: all4barbie.blogspot.com Your doll collection and your furniture is awesome. I became a follower of your blog but very blogger does not publish my photo ID. I martamozo. If you want to keep in touch from blog to blog.