Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My adventure!

Hello dear friends!
I haven't been to this blog for a long time. I fell asleep on Maman's window sill.
But now Spring is here and I'm wide awake!
Just look what Maman bought for me! Do you know how long I've wanted a Vespa?
A looooong time!
Maman helped me take it outside yesterday.
It was very cold but nice in the sunshine.
In March we only had 5 days without any rain.
That's why it's called a Rainforest where I live.
It's kind of exciting but you can't go out when it's pouring rain.
Anyhow, I just had to tell you about my new adventure with the Vespa.
Love from Yvette Marie.
xoxoxo

2 comments:

sheri said...

Oh, Yvette Marie, you are a lucky little girl!!! I hope you have lots of sun this weekend so you can have fun riding your Vespa!

Loretta said...

Dear Sheri. I don't know if you can see my comment but thanks so much! I love your blog and so does Maman. We would love to learn how to cross stitch. Yvette Marie