Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Making things!

Today we had a lot of fun.
The weather turned cold and grey again.
But Maman printed something for us from the COMPUTER.
If you click on that word it will take you to the website and you can print it off too.
It's a neat banner for St. Patrick's Day, and a very cute hat too!
Robinette is wearing the hat. We might make some more for all of us.
It was quite easy to make.

I am laying on the couch. I worked in the garden yesterday so I was tired.
Do you see the sign on the fireplace?
We love to make things!

We love celebrations at the Bleu Manoir.
Do you celebrate the holidays?
Love from Yvette Marie xoxoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I see that these children have a fun day. I like the flag and the chair. Nice pictures. Keep in touch

betty said...

Love your St Pat's dresses. the banner is just the right touch.
betty
doll-college.blogspot.com

Janet said...

All the girls look so festive in their green for St Patrick's Day. I particularly love Robinette's fuzzy sweater.

Your banner is something I am going to keep in mind for next year - this year our house was too busy with Easter preparations.
Easter is soooo early this year, and all my girls want to get dressed in lovely spring clothes. I had best get sewing!

What will you be doing in your house for Easter?

Janet

Loretta said...

Merci beaucoup, dear Mamans! We love to read the comments here. We don't get them in the email so Maman has to log on to our blog for us to see them. We had fun on St. Patrick's Day. Maman is a bit behind. She has to catch up on the new photos. Yvette Marie xoxoxo