Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We went outside today, on Easter Sunday.
It was very warm.
Maman said it was 17 degrees Celsius.
Zoe and Robinette hunted for eggs in their bunny jackets.

Here we all are, dressed up for the Easter parade on our way to church.
We each had something new.
It was either a new dress, or a new hat, or purse or shoes.
We are all very happy.
Tante Martha even put us on the Home Page at BSC today!

We hope you each had a blessed Easter.
Love from Yvette Marie xoxoxo

6 comments:

betty said...

Your dolls are beautiful and the dresses are making me drool.
betty - wiping her mouth
doll-college.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

Very, very pretty! Happy Easter to all of you as well!

Loretta said...

Thank you so much, Betty and Bama! We love to get comments. Love from Yvette Marie xoxoxo

Nan said...

Thanks for the visit to Retired in Alaska. OH my gosh I love this blog with all your dolls. I love dolls you know. I have thinned mine down quite a lot in the last year. I wonder if you make any of the dolls here? The clothing is just gorgeous and I can see you like to entertain yourself sewing for dolls like I see for myself. Nan

Linda said...

You and your sisters are looking very Eastery...is that a word? Probably not!! Yvette Marie I love your new blue shoes, where did you get them? My Maman sat in bed and changed us last night but she didn't take pictures as it was too late, she is not as on top of stuff like your Maman, she doesn't change us too often...Love and hugs, Madeline...
PS, maman thinks it should be summer and she dressed us in summer clothes and I am standing on the shelf freezing, I want my bunny jacket and slippers back on....

Loretta said...

Dear Tante Linda. I think Maman bought my shoes in America last summer. I love them!