Monday, May 28, 2012

A Very Exciting Day at the Bleu Manoir!

Mr. Mailman knocked at our door this morning, May 28th.
He had two big boxes in his hands.
They both had a doll inside.
But this one in the pictures has come to live here with us at the Bleu Manoir.
Isn't she pretty?

She used to live with Violet at Tante Marie's house in Virginia.
She came a long way to live here in Vancouver!
Maman says we need someone to be in charge of us.
That will leave me more time to write and to make things in the kitchen.
I'm sure she will tell us her name soon.
She is a Rosette doll.
Love from Yvette Marie xoxoxo

3 comments:

betty said...

Rosette is beautiful. You are blessed to have her.
betty
doll-college.blogspot.com

World Doll Day June 9th
Celebrate the day

Carolyn said...

Very pretty! Congrats!

Loretta said...

Dear Bama and Betty;
Thank you so much! I agree. I waited for one year until I found the right one, and then had to save up my pennies for a long time. She is so pretty in person!!!