Tuesday, August 16, 2011

PART 4 of my Big Trip to California Story

Maman and I sure had fun in California.
It is a very busy place.
Maman had sore feet each day. Sometimes she soaked them in the hot tub.
This picture shows the lovely things the ladies from the BSC club donated to the Helper Room.
Maman bought tickets to try to win this but she didn't.
Maman was supposed to donate a nightie but she didn't get it finished in time.
I am wearing it down below to Claire's PJ party.

Maman bought many lovely new friends for me at the salesroom.
I don't mind at all.

Here is Marielle.
She is gorgeous!
Everything is made in France.
I especially love her hat and purse.
She came from Sylvie Bravot's booth.

Here I am arriving at the PJ party.

We are having fun playing card games.
Marianna had already left and gone to bed.

No comments: