Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Summer, everyone!

This is our friend, Marianna, who lives in Virginia.
Maman has always wanted to visit there one day.
If she really does go, I plan to go with her!
Isn't Marianna adorable in this crocheted ensemble?
I wish Maman could make us one of these.
It is Very Hot here today. We are looking for our bathing suits.
They have been packed away for a long time!

Tante Marie made the set and these are her photos.
I am putting them here on the blog so Maman will be inspired.
Have a very happy summer!
Love from Yvette Marie xoxoxo

3 comments:

helen said...

I love the crocheted outfit. very cute.

Loretta said...

Merci beacoup, Tante Helen! We are now living in our bathing suits. We take them off at night, of course! Do you have a bathing suit? Love from Yvette Marie

betty said...

Love the bathing suit, My girls need one.
betty
doll-college.blogspot.com